Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jelly Belly Sour Cherry Soda

It's no secret that I love Jelly Bellies, so when I spotted Jelly Belly Soda at a nearby Walgreens, I knew I had to try it. Sour Cherry was the only flavor at the time, but they have since added Green Apple and Lemon Drop. And according to this website there are ten flavors total, including french vanilla, crushed pineapple and juicy pear! I can't wait to try them all!


Starting with the Sour Cherry flavor, there are two adjectives to describe this soda: sour and cherry. Eating sour candy is one thing, but drinking sour soda is another. Let's just say that it's unique, and one must love sour flavored things in order to enjoy this soda. The good news is that it absolutely tastes just like the sour cherry jelly belly, which is good news for the other flavors I want to try. This wasn't a detestable soda, just something I wouldn't want to drink all the time.
Overall Grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment